Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Hunter Biden Laptop Audio: Joe Biden Will “Talk About Anything I Want Him To”

 "A newly published audio recording from the “laptop from hell”  reveals Hunter Biden
boasting that his father will adopt various political position at his comment
(so long as he believes in them too).The Washington Examiner’s Andrew Kerr reports:
The recording was located on a copy of Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop within a password-protected backup of his iPhone XS. Konstantinos “Gus” Dimitrelos, a cyber forensics expert commissioned by the Washington Examiner, located the password during his examination of the hard drive.
He’ll talk about anything that I want him to, that he believes in,” Biden said in reference to his father, Joe Biden, in the Dec. 3, 2018, recording. “If I say it’s important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform. My dad respects me more than he respects anyone in the world, and I know that to be certain, so it’s not going to be about whether it affects his politics.” PP

No comments:

Post a Comment