Friday, June 23, 2023

Hunter Biden Demanded Payment from Chinese Businessman Henry Zhao: ‘I Am Sitting Here with My Father’

"Hunter Biden demanded in 2017 to be paid by CCP-linked Chinese
businessman
Henry Zhao while President Joe Biden was “sitting” next to him, according to a screenshot of a WhatsApp message from an IRS whistleblower.
Zhao was also the chairman and Chinese Communist Party general secretary at the firm.
A newly released screen capture from July 30, 2017 of a WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao shows Hunter Biden putting pressure on Zhao for payment using the influence of his father, Joe Biden, who was in the room.
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” the screen capture shows. “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.” The captured transcript of the call continues:
And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."  Breitbart

No comments:

Post a Comment